First day of work
This... is my new workplace. It is rather cramped and they gave me a damn small hard disk. Only 10GB. And no sound card. In my old office, my mp3 collection was almost 20-30 gb.
How to listen to music like this?!
But at least they gave me a Dell computer even though the specs aren't so great.
Oh, the good thing is that Yahoo and MSN are both allowed in the office! woohoo!
My new colleagues are mostly Chinese speaking which is a problem for me. I only know how to order simple food and curse people who don't understand Chinese with bad words behind their backs. One thing worth noting is that the pantry is quite nice. They have a TV there to watch and the area is almost as big as my old office meeting room. Oh and the water dispenser, my old office only had HOT water and COLD water. This office I can get ROOM temperature water also mannn..........
Alright, alright... here comes the big question.
So many people have asked me this question already. The question is "Your office got any pretty girls ah?"
Chiu... I go there to work lah... You think for match-making meh??
Just kiddin :P
Well if you really must know, actually I think my old office girls were better looking.
Not much work to be done on the first day of work, Just alot of documents to read as well as some codes to look through. In contrast to my previous office, this one has alot of staff. My previous one had less than 15. This one has possible more than 50.
One bad thing about too many staff in the company is, it is so damn difficult to remember everyone's names. Today, I can remember 5 ppl's names only.
I got home from work at past 7pm. NEVER ever have I worked till that hour. Not coz I am lazy. It's coz I am punctual. We must always think positively.
After I got home from work, I felt sick. MY ass was hurting from all that sitting. I had to stand up and eat my dinner. Then my condition started getting worse. I had a fever, I started to have a flu, I started wheezing with every breath, and my eyes got swollen like a male goldfish who had just seen a naked female goldfish. I think I am indeed allergic to work!
I took some medication and took a short nap. I got up shortly, feeling a little better. Then I decided to blog with my still swollen eyes and blocked nose.
I hope I'll be OK by tomorrow morning. Taking MC on the 2nd day of work doesn't really speak well of a person.
How to listen to music like this?!
But at least they gave me a Dell computer even though the specs aren't so great.
Oh, the good thing is that Yahoo and MSN are both allowed in the office! woohoo!
My new colleagues are mostly Chinese speaking which is a problem for me. I only know how to order simple food and curse people who don't understand Chinese with bad words behind their backs. One thing worth noting is that the pantry is quite nice. They have a TV there to watch and the area is almost as big as my old office meeting room. Oh and the water dispenser, my old office only had HOT water and COLD water. This office I can get ROOM temperature water also mannn..........
Alright, alright... here comes the big question.So many people have asked me this question already. The question is "Your office got any pretty girls ah?"
Chiu... I go there to work lah... You think for match-making meh??
Just kiddin :P
Well if you really must know, actually I think my old office girls were better looking.
Not much work to be done on the first day of work, Just alot of documents to read as well as some codes to look through. In contrast to my previous office, this one has alot of staff. My previous one had less than 15. This one has possible more than 50.
One bad thing about too many staff in the company is, it is so damn difficult to remember everyone's names. Today, I can remember 5 ppl's names only.
I got home from work at past 7pm. NEVER ever have I worked till that hour. Not coz I am lazy. It's coz I am punctual. We must always think positively.
After I got home from work, I felt sick. MY ass was hurting from all that sitting. I had to stand up and eat my dinner. Then my condition started getting worse. I had a fever, I started to have a flu, I started wheezing with every breath, and my eyes got swollen like a male goldfish who had just seen a naked female goldfish. I think I am indeed allergic to work!
I took some medication and took a short nap. I got up shortly, feeling a little better. Then I decided to blog with my still swollen eyes and blocked nose.
I hope I'll be OK by tomorrow morning. Taking MC on the 2nd day of work doesn't really speak well of a person.


2 Comments:
At 2:13 AM,
JC said…
woah cool working place.
At 11:04 AM,
ahhead21 said…
Dude, take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home