marv

Don't spam me

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Handicapped toilet


















This is a picture of the toilet cubicle for the handicapped at my office.
For the past week, I have been wondering.. why do some of the staff keep using the handicapped toilet even when there are 2 other cubicles that are not occupied.
Is it coz it's more spaceous?
Do they sleep in there?
It is coz they want to smoke in there and give the handicapped a bad name?

I found out the answer this morning.
I was at the urinal doing my 'thing' when another guy came in. He went into one cubicle, he noticed the toilet bowl contents and then he jumped right out. At cubicle 2, he didn't even have to go in, he saw from outside, and decided not to go in. Therefore, leaving only the cubicle for the handicapped.
But this guy didn't go in. He went inside the first one that he entered earlier, then flushed, then continued to use.
I bet you a hundred bucks that if I wasn't in the toilet, he would have gone into the handicapped cubicle!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Hey you should post your toilet at http://www.publictoilets.info, to promote good quality toilets, so that you know your efforts does not go WAsTE! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home