Nightmare week
Last week was indeed a really really bad week for me.
Why?
I fell sick
- Second day of work already I had a fever and it took a long time to recover.
In fact, up till today, I am still not fully recovered yet.
On the 2nd and 3rd day of my new job already I took MC to rest.
The 4th and 5th day were even worse as I had gastric problems at office and kept feeling like throwing up. But fortunately, I did not.
And the next reason is what really sums up my previous week...
This coming Friday, there is a company dinner. I have to go coz I'm a new staff here and it would be rude if I didn't turn up.
There is an event during the dinner called the MNC Idol. Yup, you guessed it.
Singing competition. Each team has to send a representative. And my team is so small.. three of us only! and no one wants to sing... so guess what... it's either we choose ONE, or ALL have to go.
Hardly 3 days in the office and you expect me, to sing during office dinner, in front of the whole office staff, the board of directors and all the big shots?!?!
Really..... fuck all of you assholes!
As I was sick, I couldn't do anything constructive during the weekend. All I did was lie down. Sigh... life sucks.
Why?
I fell sick
- Second day of work already I had a fever and it took a long time to recover.
In fact, up till today, I am still not fully recovered yet.
On the 2nd and 3rd day of my new job already I took MC to rest.
The 4th and 5th day were even worse as I had gastric problems at office and kept feeling like throwing up. But fortunately, I did not.
And the next reason is what really sums up my previous week...
This coming Friday, there is a company dinner. I have to go coz I'm a new staff here and it would be rude if I didn't turn up.
There is an event during the dinner called the MNC Idol. Yup, you guessed it.
Singing competition. Each team has to send a representative. And my team is so small.. three of us only! and no one wants to sing... so guess what... it's either we choose ONE, or ALL have to go.
Hardly 3 days in the office and you expect me, to sing during office dinner, in front of the whole office staff, the board of directors and all the big shots?!?!
Really..... fuck all of you assholes!
As I was sick, I couldn't do anything constructive during the weekend. All I did was lie down. Sigh... life sucks.


3 Comments:
At 5:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
bro...
normally people do fall sick or have fever when they start working at a new place.. it always happends to me and to alot of people i know.. now, joining the list is you... haha...
:)
tony
At 5:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
yeah,come to think of it.happened to me too.this is your first time eh?take care yeah muff?anyway, maybe you 3 guys can wear really skimpy hot pants and sing something from linkin' park.Don't think they'll mind your singing,they'll be busy doing observation...lol
At 11:29 PM,
Marvin said…
i do not want to think about it...
God save me!
Post a Comment
<< Home