Pics from company dinner
Ok.. so I have no updated in a long time.
Blame KL for not giving me holiday on Sultan of Selangor's birthday.
The Sultan of Selangor whom I love on December every year.
Anyway, as promised, here are some pics from my company dinner from a couple of weeks back. I don't have that many pics to share so I guess these 3 will have to do.
This is a pic of me and 2 other colleagues having a "yum sing" with one of the company directors.
His face is not lansi at all.
I repeat. His face is NOT lansi.
On my left with her fingers shaped like a gun, is my assistant manager. I really hope that she doesn't pull the trigger when it comes to work if you know what i mean....
On the right is my best pal in office.
His name is Melvin.
So I guess that makes my name all the more easy to remember amongst my colleagues.
This is a small group pic with some of my colleagues who were seated at the same table as me during the dinner.
The toad is at the front on the right but he's not looking at the camera. Probably looking at the prawns on someone else's table.
Greedy bastard!
Wah shit! The guy in white! He's trying to flash his nipples! Please!! Don't!!
My eyes!! MY EYES!!!!
Blame KL for not giving me holiday on Sultan of Selangor's birthday.
The Sultan of Selangor whom I love on December every year.
Anyway, as promised, here are some pics from my company dinner from a couple of weeks back. I don't have that many pics to share so I guess these 3 will have to do.
This is a pic of me and 2 other colleagues having a "yum sing" with one of the company directors.His face is not lansi at all.
I repeat. His face is NOT lansi.
On my left with her fingers shaped like a gun, is my assistant manager. I really hope that she doesn't pull the trigger when it comes to work if you know what i mean....On the right is my best pal in office.
His name is Melvin.
So I guess that makes my name all the more easy to remember amongst my colleagues.
This is a small group pic with some of my colleagues who were seated at the same table as me during the dinner.The toad is at the front on the right but he's not looking at the camera. Probably looking at the prawns on someone else's table.
Greedy bastard!
Wah shit! The guy in white! He's trying to flash his nipples! Please!! Don't!!
My eyes!! MY EYES!!!!


2 Comments:
At 2:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Nipplerama
At 9:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tha toad.. hahahaha....lol
Post a Comment
<< Home