marv

Don't spam me

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another one has left the building

Yet another colleague has left the building. This one will affect me more than the others coz he is my team mate and I will be taking over his projects.
But someone else who will be deeply saddened by his departure is none other than... The Toad.

The Toad and this guy whom I shall refer to as Meng, were best friends. Before he left, I was seated between both of them. The way the Toad used to call out his name with affection would give me goosebumps and send shivers down my spine. The Toad would always go over to his place and rub him on his shoulders, pinch him, hit him in the arm.. well you know, the usual stuff girls do to guys. No wonder people say he's gay. The following picture says it all.
Looks like one is leaning over to the other for a kiss on the cheek right before the picture was taken doesn't it?
*Muaks*



Now that Meng has left, The Toad is half the man he used to be. But people say he's gay. So does that make him a quarter the man he used to be?
One thing's for sure. He doesn't make as much noise as before. That can only be a good thing. Some colleagues have warned me that I might be his next target since I am sitting just next to him. Just yesterday he made his move on me by asking me why I did not speak to him after Meng had left. He asked is it coz I am sombong. I just smiled at him, then he said that he was just joking. If I was in a worse mood I might just have picked him up and thrown him out the window.

God save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home