Credit Card
Yesterday I went for my guitar class. I have been missing alot of classes recently and I felt quite bad about it. I apologised to my guitar teacher but he said that it's OK. Just buy a new guitar from him and all is forgotten. He recommended I buy a PRS guitar since I always say that I like the feel of it. So I asked him "How much is this particular guitar?" while pointing at one guitar on display.
He said "Oh.. That's RM2600+".
I told him that I don't have that much cash then he said that I can use my credit card to pay with installments.
But then, I don't have a credit card.
Suddenly, from persuading me to buy a new guitar, he was encouraging me to apply for a credit card. His wife (who also works there) suddenly joined in the conversation saying that I cannot live without a credit card, bla bla bla.....
I told them I will consider. Then I recalled a friend who asked me to sign up for a Citybank credit card last week. He was trying to get enough people to sign up to accumulate points so that he could get a freaking plasma TV.
I could use a plasma TV too. Even if I don't get to own one, perhaps I could help my friend get his plasma TV then I could go over to his place to use it as much as I possibly can.
I have a colleague who is trying to apply for his THIRD credit card. He told me the purpose of having so many cards is NOT to use them for shopping BUT to transfer the credit between all of them so that he can delay payment. I guess some people don't like to settle their debts and bills as soon as they can. I will never to lend money to this guy.
Shit ler... everyone is getting partners and credit cards nowadays. I must keep up with the times!
But then again... partners and credit cards don't go well together, if you know what i mean...
:-S
He said "Oh.. That's RM2600+".
I told him that I don't have that much cash then he said that I can use my credit card to pay with installments.
But then, I don't have a credit card.
Suddenly, from persuading me to buy a new guitar, he was encouraging me to apply for a credit card. His wife (who also works there) suddenly joined in the conversation saying that I cannot live without a credit card, bla bla bla.....
I told them I will consider. Then I recalled a friend who asked me to sign up for a Citybank credit card last week. He was trying to get enough people to sign up to accumulate points so that he could get a freaking plasma TV.
I could use a plasma TV too. Even if I don't get to own one, perhaps I could help my friend get his plasma TV then I could go over to his place to use it as much as I possibly can.
I have a colleague who is trying to apply for his THIRD credit card. He told me the purpose of having so many cards is NOT to use them for shopping BUT to transfer the credit between all of them so that he can delay payment. I guess some people don't like to settle their debts and bills as soon as they can. I will never to lend money to this guy.
Shit ler... everyone is getting partners and credit cards nowadays. I must keep up with the times!
But then again... partners and credit cards don't go well together, if you know what i mean...
:-S


2 Comments:
At 5:03 PM,
iluvtina said…
yea man~ u gotta apply it at the soonest! then you get to buy ur guitar and spend more & more! muahaha...
At 7:27 PM,
ahhead21 said…
harhar. I am using it for petrol only. Nothing else.
Post a Comment
<< Home