Vote for me!
I am finding it difficult to update more than a couple of times a week nowadays but I will try my best to update as often as possible.
This morning, I went with a couple of good buddies to The Curve for the lunch package at Red Box. We initially planned to go last Sunday but we were unable to get a room at that time. This time, we planned early and booked the room 3 days in advance. Smart people always learn from their mistakes.
The room was booked for 7 people but one of my friends only had a 50-50 chance of making it.
We got to Red Box and went to the front counter. My friend told the lady there that we had a booking for 7 people but now maybe 1 person can't make it so he asked whether can have just for 6 people. That lady... looked very pleasant and softspoken. But deep within, she was a BITCH. BITCH with a capital B,I,T,C and an H.
She refused to let us have our room unless we had 7 people. My friend explained that we had always been allowed to have our rooms with less only 1 person but she still refused. So I told my friend, why not we just pay for that extra person la then split it amongst ourselves since it wouldnt be too expensive anyway. So we said OK... "We will take the room for the 7 people. (You bitch)".
When we got to our room, you wouldn't believe how bloody small it was.
It was more like a room for 7 midgets.
My friend said "Hey, why don't we call that bitch here and ask her how is this a room for 7 people?"
Well, I guess midgets are people too...
Maybe it was really a room for 7 midgets.
Sigh....
Next time we should mention that we want a room for fat, fat people so that they will give us bigger rooms.
Christmas decorations were up already and I must say that The Curve did a really good job in decorating the place.
I liked the decorations so much that I took some pictures of them.
My friend said "Hey man, you look like a tourist."
If Edmund was there instead, I'm sure he'd say that I look like a stalker.
Yes yes... So now I'm stalking Christmas trees and decorations.
Are you happy now, Edmund?!
This is a very very close-up pic of my friend's open mouth....

and his ears....

Feel free to use them as your desktop wallpapers to brighten up your day.
Oh yeah.... and please vote for me should I suddenly desperately crave attention and join Malaysian Idol.

If I have the time later this week, I will upload more pics. And possibly, a very exclusive karaoke clip of me (Robbie Williams) and my 2 friends (Lionel Richie and Tommy Page) singing (a better version of) Manbai's "Kau Ilhamku".
This morning, I went with a couple of good buddies to The Curve for the lunch package at Red Box. We initially planned to go last Sunday but we were unable to get a room at that time. This time, we planned early and booked the room 3 days in advance. Smart people always learn from their mistakes.
The room was booked for 7 people but one of my friends only had a 50-50 chance of making it.
We got to Red Box and went to the front counter. My friend told the lady there that we had a booking for 7 people but now maybe 1 person can't make it so he asked whether can have just for 6 people. That lady... looked very pleasant and softspoken. But deep within, she was a BITCH. BITCH with a capital B,I,T,C and an H.
She refused to let us have our room unless we had 7 people. My friend explained that we had always been allowed to have our rooms with less only 1 person but she still refused. So I told my friend, why not we just pay for that extra person la then split it amongst ourselves since it wouldnt be too expensive anyway. So we said OK... "We will take the room for the 7 people. (You bitch)".
When we got to our room, you wouldn't believe how bloody small it was.
It was more like a room for 7 midgets.
My friend said "Hey, why don't we call that bitch here and ask her how is this a room for 7 people?"
Well, I guess midgets are people too...
Maybe it was really a room for 7 midgets.
Sigh....
Next time we should mention that we want a room for fat, fat people so that they will give us bigger rooms.
Christmas decorations were up already and I must say that The Curve did a really good job in decorating the place.I liked the decorations so much that I took some pictures of them.
My friend said "Hey man, you look like a tourist."
If Edmund was there instead, I'm sure he'd say that I look like a stalker.
Yes yes... So now I'm stalking Christmas trees and decorations.
Are you happy now, Edmund?!
This is a very very close-up pic of my friend's open mouth....

and his ears....

Feel free to use them as your desktop wallpapers to brighten up your day.
Oh yeah.... and please vote for me should I suddenly desperately crave attention and join Malaysian Idol.

If I have the time later this week, I will upload more pics. And possibly, a very exclusive karaoke clip of me (Robbie Williams) and my 2 friends (Lionel Richie and Tommy Page) singing (a better version of) Manbai's "Kau Ilhamku".


1 Comments:
At 10:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
ahahaha. i never said anything.....
Post a Comment
<< Home