Kau Ilhamku
As promised, here is the audio clip of Manbai's "Kau Ilhamku" sung by none other than the new Backstreet Boys of Malaysia. Hmm... but that name lacks originality.
I think we should be known as Budak-budak Jalan Sehala.
For those of you who are curious as to how I sing, there is a part in the song where I sang solo but then it lasted only 4 seconds. Listen to the track some time around 1:46 and pay attention. If it's good, please compliment me. If not nice, then fuck you.
Maybe, just maybe, this can be your "ilham" to get you through the day.
Cheers.
I think we should be known as Budak-budak Jalan Sehala.
For those of you who are curious as to how I sing, there is a part in the song where I sang solo but then it lasted only 4 seconds. Listen to the track some time around 1:46 and pay attention. If it's good, please compliment me. If not nice, then fuck you.
Maybe, just maybe, this can be your "ilham" to get you through the day.
Cheers.


2 Comments:
At 11:36 PM,
ahhead21 said…
Dude, please ensure the clip stays only within the blog, just this blog. harhar, happy winter festival.
At 2:22 PM,
iluvtina said…
god! i had goosebumps...
not bad at all!
Post a Comment
<< Home