Source of inspiration
Most of you know the toad by now....
I have mentioned that he has the tendency to hit guys on their arm and also stroke them on the shoulder.
Yes, that is quite gay.
They say that the most recent colleague resigned because of that. They also said that I will have to be careful as I am seated next to him, which makes me an easy target.
I have always wondered why he behaves like this.
Maybe he has some sort of hormonal imbalance?
Or maybe, he has a source of inspiration.
I believe this is it:

This signboard is just downstairs of my office and strategically placed in between the office car park and the office building. Every morning after parking his car and walking to the office, he probably sees this signboard and thinks, "OK! I will touch as many people as I can today!".
But he only touches guys, maybe coz he is shy to touch the ladies.
I have mentioned that he has the tendency to hit guys on their arm and also stroke them on the shoulder.
Yes, that is quite gay.
They say that the most recent colleague resigned because of that. They also said that I will have to be careful as I am seated next to him, which makes me an easy target.
I have always wondered why he behaves like this.
Maybe he has some sort of hormonal imbalance?
Or maybe, he has a source of inspiration.
I believe this is it:

This signboard is just downstairs of my office and strategically placed in between the office car park and the office building. Every morning after parking his car and walking to the office, he probably sees this signboard and thinks, "OK! I will touch as many people as I can today!".
But he only touches guys, maybe coz he is shy to touch the ladies.


2 Comments:
At 2:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
LOL
At 3:10 PM,
iluvtina said…
a good inspiration for every morning!
Post a Comment
<< Home