marv

Don't spam me

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Aahhchhooo..!!!

Many people have been falling sick in office lately.
Since last week, alot of staff have been absent from work on MC.
One of which is my team member. He fell sick at a very "convenient" time. It was the deadline of his project which was not complete yet.
While this bastard was away, guess who had to complete it? ME!!!

It's been quite some time since I have lied... er... bought... er... taken MC. The last time was probably about 1 year ago. World cup is coming. I forsee that I might have to do it again sometime soon.

For the past week, I have not very well also. I have this on and off flu which is damn annoying. It's almost like my nose is taunting me. One day I am so close to getting that MC, but then the next day I am fine, then the next day I have the flu again and vice versa. I presume I will be OK tomorrow coz I am having a hell of a flu right now.

Ah.. talking about MC's I recall an ex-colleague. I shall not mention her name. She had a Microsoft Word document of an MC from a clinic, and it was stored in her pc. Everytime she had something and didn't wanna come to work, she would ask me to print a copy of that MC. Then she would come to office to collect it from me, and go home and fill that MC up on her own. But that's not the best part. The best part is... she had the freaking clinic chop! I have asked her for a copy of that MC to be shown here but unfortunately, her PC has been formatted.

In the past, whenever I got MC and I was still able to walk properly, of coz I didn't waste it. I would go out and watch a movie at least lar.. when else can you go watch a brand new movie with an almost-empty cinema? Free-seating man.
Can even go on a movie marathon.
The rule is not to pass out on the cinema seats.
1901 hot doggies will keep you awake for sure!

1901 hot dog.. RM 5
Movie.. RM10
MC.. RM15
The satisfaction from a day out while your friends are at work.. PRICELESS!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you watch alone ar bro..?

    haaaa....? man.. i got no guts to watch a movie alone... :*p muahahahaha

    :)
    tonyleo

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    wah tony ... long time no see...
    nothing wrong with watching a movie alone...
    watching a movie is not like making out ;-)

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger ahhead21 said…

    dude, you are setting a very very bad example. So, you still do this lately?

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wahahahaha ... really priceless ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home