marv

Don't spam me

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Karaoke on Friday night

On Friday evening after rushing home from work, I met up with 2 friends for dinner at a western food restaurant in Sec. 17
After dinner, I was supposed to go meet some other friends at Red Box, the Curve for karaoke. Among the 2 friends that were with me, one had to work the next day and so he was excused from missing out. But the other friend, he said he wasn't very keen to go (which is an invalid reason to miss out on karaoke). Therefore, I had to force him by refusing to get out of his car. Fortunately, he didn't just drive back to his home and leave me there.

Our room reservation was for 10.30pm, the bitch at Red Box made us wait till 11pm.
The room she gave was not too bad though, quite comfortable despite being rather small. During karaoke, I felt very insulted when my friend asked me to sing Elton John's songs because he could see 'a resemblance'. Bastard.
If I have a resemblance to Elton John then he has the resemblance to Michael Jackson.
We sang from 11pm all the way to 3:30am. We wouldn't have left so soon if they hadn't locked the system. We had at least another 10 songs in the playlist.

My friend also has a thing against Daniel Lee, the current Malaysian Idol coz "he sucks". He said that he would vote for me if I joined. Some of my other friends also agreed to vote for me if I join.

How many of you would vote for me? Let's see a show of hands!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll vote for you if you get out of my car.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Marvin said…

    hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home