marv

Don't spam me

Monday, May 08, 2006

Crazy lady

This morning I logged on Friendster and discovered that I had a new message.
I was expecting it to be some sort of stupid chain mail thing or a nonsense forwarded message but I sure as hell did not expect this:

Crazy lady is right. I will not be replying or adding her for sure. What kind of decent girl visits I Need House EVERYTIME she goes to Midvalley? Click on the link to visit the site.
Their title says "Malaysia most specialised condom retail outlet".
Assuming that she does buy something from that shop everytime she goes there, man... she must be as loose as a goose.
And IF I give her the benefit of the doubt, meaning I assume that she just visits the shop without buying anything.... then she is one CHEAP skank, going there just to look at condoms and sex toys then going home to fantasize.

To all of you who are interested: Please feel free to add her and get to know her better. But please don't mention me. Thank you.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger ahhead21 said…

    Dude,
    What brings her to you the first place?
    weird
    harhar

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wat a waste man.. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home