It's been a while
I have not updated for more than 2 months. It's about time I did.
As I type this, I am extremely bored at work and really sleepy. I think it's coz of badminton yesterday. Badminton on Sundays really takes up alot of my energy. I try to win every game if possible and at times, I get really frustrated with my partner when we play doubles if he makes too many mistakes. Maybe by now, everyone hates to partner me in badminton already.
Last Friday, I went to play Dota at Damansara Jaya. It was a 2 vs 2 game with some friends. I lost both games quite badly. During this time, I got really frustrated again. So frustrated that after the game, I took it out on my umbrella. The umbrella was bent after I was done with it. At that time, I realised that the umbrella actually wasn't mine, it was lent to me by a friend a couple of weeks ago. Shit. I had to straighten it back. Now it's almost as good as new :)
I really need to learn to control my temper.
Today is the toad's last day at this office. He has found a new job somewhere else which is a good thing for me and him. I definitely will not miss the noise he makes around here and his butt crack that he enjoys showing to the whole office.
Good riddance!
As I type this, I am extremely bored at work and really sleepy. I think it's coz of badminton yesterday. Badminton on Sundays really takes up alot of my energy. I try to win every game if possible and at times, I get really frustrated with my partner when we play doubles if he makes too many mistakes. Maybe by now, everyone hates to partner me in badminton already.
Last Friday, I went to play Dota at Damansara Jaya. It was a 2 vs 2 game with some friends. I lost both games quite badly. During this time, I got really frustrated again. So frustrated that after the game, I took it out on my umbrella. The umbrella was bent after I was done with it. At that time, I realised that the umbrella actually wasn't mine, it was lent to me by a friend a couple of weeks ago. Shit. I had to straighten it back. Now it's almost as good as new :)
I really need to learn to control my temper.
Today is the toad's last day at this office. He has found a new job somewhere else which is a good thing for me and him. I definitely will not miss the noise he makes around here and his butt crack that he enjoys showing to the whole office.
Good riddance!


4 Comments:
At 7:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
i'm sure the toad will miss u just as much. :)
At 9:44 PM,
ahhead21 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:57 PM,
ahhead21 said…
Dude, are you hinting that 'someone' shouldn't turn up on sunday...sob...sob... :P... Anyway, I really enjoy the session all these while. Though, I still can't enjoy fully since not playing up to standard...
At 8:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
why so many toad in ur office ? lol ... lai ... we long time didnt play badminton already ... miss the time when there is onli me and u for badminton ... swt !!...
Post a Comment
<< Home